Become a Student
Student application is done in person in the Administration Office. Call 714-244-4322 to make an appointment. During the appointment you will:
- Fill out the Student Contact, Demographic and Student Code of Conduct Forms
- Get a campus tour of our classrooms, library and computer lab
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to set your educational and personal development goals
- Register for classes
- Receive a student ID card
- Meet with a Success Coach and talk about the support you need while you are a student
You can also download and fill out the forms before your appointment.
- Student Contact Information Form - English
- Student Contact Information Form - Spanish
- Student Code of Conduct
To qualify as a student, individuals must be:
- Age 18 or over
- An Orange County resident
- Diagnosed with a behavioral health condition and/or have a family member who lives with a behavioral health condition.
Existing Students- Register for Classes
Students must see their Academic Advisor before registering for classes. All class registration is done in person. Call 714-244-4322 to make an appointment.